Uc Santa Cruz Transfer Agreement

For majors without screening criteria for transfer students, please visit our Non-Screening Majors page. Until the end of the semester In the fall of 2020, before the transfer, you must: The last school you attend before the transfer must be a California community college (you may have attended colleges or universities outside the California university system, including institutions outside the United States before your last term). A: UC Transfer Admission Planner (UC TAP) is an online tool that allows future transfer students to follow and plan their course work. If you are planning to switch to UC Santa Cruz, we strongly advise you to register for UC TAP. Registering at UC TAP is also your first step towards concluding a UCSC Guarantee Admission Transfer (UCSC TAG). A: The Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) is a series of California community training courses that prospective transfer students can take to meet the general educational requirements of the University of California and California State University. Transfer students have the option of securing a seat at a particular university or university before the normal Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) period. Signing a TAG agreement and meeting TAG requirements allows you to be admitted to your university. If you have decided to follow the IGETC, you must complete it before the transfer. Otherwise, you will have to meet the specific requirements of UC Santa Cruz.

A: If you do not meet the general education requirements prior to the transfer, you must complete them while you are a student at UC Santa Cruz. A: You will find a complete description of the academic criteria for transfer admission in the admission and transfer selection guide. Guaranteed authorization is more often referred to as the Admission Guarantee Transfer (TAG). A TAG is a contractual agreement that grants DAC students guaranteed admission to a participating transfer or university. A TAG may not be available for all majors, relevant programs and colleges or schools of a participating day or university university. Students who are interested in a ONE-DAY degree must meet the admission and course requirements in a timely manner to obtain admission to the participating university or university. admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/admission-requirements/transfer-requirements/transfer-admission-guarantee-tag.html A: the university grants an end-of-study credit for up to 70 semesters (105 quarters) to course work entrusted by community universities. Courses with more than 70 semester units receive an expert credit and can be used to meet the requirements of the university subject.